We offer advice on all aspects of employment law faced by Businesses and Individuals.
We have a wealth of experience of advising employers of all sizes on a broad range of employment law issues, including:
- Employment documentation – including reviewing and drafting contracts of employment, policies and handbooks
- Reviewing and drafting Directors service agreements
- Advice on day to day HR issues
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Absence management
- Changing terms and conditions of employment
- Discrimination and equal opportunities
- Family friendly rights
- Redundancies and reorganisation
- Dismissals and Settlement Agreements
- Employment Tribunal Claims – including support through the process and representation at the Hearing
- Restrictive covenants
- Employment aspects of agreements for the sale and purchase of companies and businesses in conjunction with our Corporate Team
- Reviewing and drafting Consultancy Agreements
- In house training on all aspects of employment law.
If you are an individual seeking advice on any issue relating to your employment or engagement with a business, we can help. We offer guidance on issues including:
- Your employment rights
- Potential claims arising out of employment or its termination – including unfair dismissal, breach of contract, and discrimination
- Advice on settlement agreements
- Reviewing and negotiating terms of Directors service agreements and Consultancy Agreements
- Negotiating terms for exit from a business.